Here are twelve reasons for management that you need to see if renting a property.
- Credit Checks – Full in-depth Credit Reports to Find Qualified Renters that will Pay On Time.
- Criminal Background Checks – Make sure your tenants have not had previous issues with the law that could jeopardize your property values.
- Pre-Existing Efficient Eviction Process – If something goes wrong we know the process to get it back on track quickly and efficiently
- Legal Licensing to Accept Rent – We have all requisite licensing to accept rent in both the state, city and local municipalities
- Legal Disclosures to Renters – Depending on where your property is located there are very specific sets of forms and disclosures tenants need to be given – we take care of that for you.
- We Can Process Multiple Rent Payment Types (Credit Card – Check – Debit Card etc.)We can take rent any way they want to pay it – drop a check off – mail a check – credit / debit cards etc. we have getting you paid covered.
- Professional Staff to Deal with Property Emergencies – No reason to get those calls on holidays and in the middle of the night anymore – we take those for you.
- Pool of Prequalified Renters that are Ready to Rent ASAP – We typically have a long list of qualified renters ready to rent in most areas we serve.
- Local Knowledge of Rent Rates – Get the most for your money – We know the top end rents that you can expect to charge and get for your property.
- Marketing Expertise – Bay Management’s website gets over 10,000 unique visitors a month
- Property Inspections – Keep Property in Top Shape – Tenants can expect these inspections so they are less likely to wear and tear on your investments.
- Extensive Legal and Tenant Management Expertise – Bay Management Staff has over 30 Years of Cumulative Rental Property Experience to call on.
Infographic provided by BMG Bay Management Group